Aids and Appliances for people with disabilities
The advice in this area includes the following
1. Assessment of the physical limitations. Usually,
in the home of the person involved.
2. Consultation with all stakeholders
Such as family, caretakers and doctors.
3. Identification of possible solutions in
consultation with the person involved
4 If necessary,testing aids and appliances.
Delivering a provision on approval.
5. Selection of medically necessary aids or
apliances at home or at a supplier.
6. Good reporting and advice based on the adequate
7. Information and instructions to the perosn
involved and other stakeholders.
8. Follow-up (if necessary).
For information please contact me directly.
After all these years
working as an Occupational Therapist in this field, I still think this is a